BIKE RACE “MARA” 21.1k
Date and time: Sunday 28.5. – 12:00 p.m
Start – Finish: Koćuša Waterfall – Kravica Waterfall
Max time: 2 hours
Applications: until 10.05. 05.
Mara loves light dirt and asphalt and doesn’t really like climbs. With that in mind, the race from waterfall to waterfall for Mara is with a minimum elevation of 92m. The terrain is a mixture of asphalt and a fine sand embankment.
The easy terrain provided by “MARA” is a guarantee for unforgettable experience while riding along Trebižat, through Ljubuški to the Kravica waterfall. See you!
The start of the race is on Sunday, May 28. at 12:00 at the Koćuša waterfall.
Start packages take off: Friday 26.5. from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Saturday 27.5. from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. – Kravica waterfall and Sunday, May 28. from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. – Koćuša waterfall.
Finishof the race is at central place of the festival – Kravica waterfall.
After the race, there will be organized transport by bus for competitors to go back at Koćuša waterfall, where they can park their cars upon arrival at the start. The departure of the bus is at the Kravica waterfall at 4:00 p.m. after the race.
Mara starts from the Koćuša waterfall, follows the asphalt for some 600m where it descends to a field road to bypass the main road which again cautiously crosses after 1km and enters our famous pond and drives downstream on a fine embankment for the next 9km. We have already known that Mara loves asphalt and now, with maximum caution, she joins the main road and follows her for the next 11 km to the finish line at the Kravica waterfall.
There are 2 refreshment stations on the route and it is secured by the medical service, the mountain rescue service and the police.
START – Koćuša waterfall – Veljaci – Bayer embankment – Otok bridge – Otunj bridge – Crvengorski bridge – Zelića bridge – Humac – Ljubuški town – Predgrađe – Staje – Kravica waterfall – FINISH
When registering for the bicycle race “MARA”, if you are a competitor of the BiH Championship, select one of the following categories, if you are not, select the category “MARA 21.1k”:
- Younger cadets
- Amateur A (- 16g)
- Veteran C, D
Registration fee includes:
- Race registration
- Official shirt
- Refresh during the race and a free meal
- Finishing medal
- Electronic diploma
- Eco friendly bag
- Free visit to the Kravica waterfall and the museum on Humac during the festival
- Sponsor gifts
- After registering for the race, the registration fee must be paid
- The registration fee for group applications of 10 or more competitors is 25 KM
- Applications out of date will not be considered
- All competitors by confirming the application agree to the rules of participation set by the organizers, which are within the application form
- The number of participants is limited
Payments from BiH
- Example of a payment slip
- Registration fee for the race
- JP Parkovi d.o.o. Ljubuški
- Account number: 1 5 4 4 6 0 2 0 0 8 0 8 9 1 3 3
Payments from abroad
- Intesa Sanpaolo Banka d.d. Bosna i Hercegovina
- Swift code – UPBKBA22
- Address – Obala Kulina bana 9a, 71000 Sarajevo
- IBAN CODE – BA391544602008089133
For additional information, you can contact the contact person of the MARA race:
E-mail: email@example.com Mob.: +387 63 616 482
News and Announcements
Become a volunteer
Become a part of the LJOF team. Apply and become a volunteer at the first Ljubuski Outdoor Festival. ONLINE LOGIN BY LINK https://forms.gle/3gqRESpYm4GFuGGm8 In addition to the volunteers needed to organize and support of competition program, we also need support in...