BIKE RACE “STIPE” 40K
Date and time: Sunday 28.5. – 11:45 a.m
Start – Finish: Koćuša Waterfall – Kravica Waterfall
Max time: 3 hours
Applications: until 10.05.
Stipe is a very good friend of Mara, so he keeps her company for a few kilometers. It starts from the Koćuša waterfalls and drives on asphalt 600m and descends to the field road where after the 1st km it crosses the highway with caution and joins our embankment – “bajer” and goes downstream. But our Stipe is a little moody and at 7km he leaves Mara and drives his race.
The excitement of the “STIPE” trail is hidden in the attractive and demanding terrain of the Butorovica hill where all competitors will experience beautiful and exciting moments. See you!
The start of the race is on Sunday, May 28. at 11:30 a.m. at the Koćuša waterfall.
Start packages take off: Friday 26.5. from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Saturday 27.5. from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. – Kravica waterfall and Sunday, May 28. from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. – Koćuša waterfall.
Finishof the race is at central place of the festival – Kravica waterfall.
After the race, there will be organized transport by bus for competitors to go back at Koćuša waterfall, where they can park their cars upon arrival at the start. The departure of the bus is at the Kravica waterfall at 4:00 p.m. after the race.
- The “STIPE” race from waterfall to waterfall is 40 km long and 700 m elevation. In some places with an ascent of up to max 18%, but also with beautiful descents and nature that you will enjoy.
- The grass surface, asphalt and macadam road are mixed. “Stipe” at 8 km descends to the grassy road along Vriostica and follows it for 2 km where it crosses the main road and enters the settlement with caution due to traffic. This is where the asphalt and the ascents with the descents begin. At the 18th km, a constant ascent of 2.5 km begins, where it is also on the horizon to the paragliding airfield. Finally a descent of about 3km and we enter the village.
- We come to the last ascent of 4km. There is now a single where we take caution because it is a little more demanding. At the 29th km we cross the highway straight and after a kilometer of macadam through the city area, with caution due to traffic, we follow the asphalt to the Kravica waterfall, where it is finish.
- There are 4 refreshment stations on the route and it is secured by the medical service, mountain rescue service and the police.
When registering for the “STIPE” cycling race, if you are a competitor of the BiH Championship, select one of the following categories, if you are not, select the STIPE 40k category:
- Women’s category
- Amater B (16-35)
- Amater C (35+)
- Master A
- Master B
Registration fee includes:
- Race registration
- Official shirt
- Refresh during the race and a free meal
- Finishing medal
- Electronic diploma
- Eco friendly bag
- Free visit to the Kravica waterfall and the museum on Humac during the festival
- Sponsor gifts
FIRST PLACE AWARDS:
FIRST PLACE AWARDS:
1st place – 500KM
2nd place – 300KM
3rd place – 150 KM
4th place – 70KM
5th place – 60KM
6th place – 50KM
7th place – 40KM
8th place – 30KM
- After registering for the race, the registration fee must be paid
- Registration fee is 30 KM
- The registration fee for group applications of 10 or more competitors is 25 KM
- Applications out of date will not be considered
- All competitors by confirming the application agree to the rules of participation set by the organizers, which are within the application form
- The number of participants is limited
Payments from BiH
- Example of a payment slip
- Registration fee for the race
- JP Parkovi d.o.o. Ljubuški
- Account number: 1 5 4 4 6 0 2 0 0 8 0 8 9 1 3 3
Payments from abroad
- Intesa Sanpaolo Banka d.d. Bosna i Hercegovina
- Swift code – UPBKBA22
- Address – Obala Kulina bana 9a, 71000 Sarajevo
- IBAN CODE – BA391544602008089133
For additional information, you can contact the contact person of the MARA race:
E-mail: email@example.com Mob.: +387 63 616 482