Date and time of the event: Saturday 28.5. – 6:30 p.m.
Start – Finish:Roman military camp – Kravica waterfall
Max time: 2 hours
Note: It is desirable that participants in costumes (topic “Roman period” etc.) also apply for the run “Scunasticus”. Special prizes will be awarded to the best teams or individuals with the most interesting and beautiful costumes!
Applications: from 1.3. to 15.5.
Archaeological heritage, which is partly neglected or not used enough, with this festival will once again come into the focus of society, but also institutions that care for the preservation and presentation of cultural and historical assets. Special value brings the revival of the oldest Ljubuski toponym Pagus Scunasticus known from an ancient monument that speaks on founding of a Roman veteran settlement in the 15th year. For this reason, title of this race is named after the mentioned toponym, and the start of the race starts from Roman military station Bigeste in Gračine.
The start of the “SCUNASTICUS” run is on Saturday 28.5. at 6:30 p.m. at the Roman military camp in Gračine.
Start packages take off:Friday 27.5. from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Saturday 28.5. from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. – Kravica waterfall
Finishof the race is at central place of the festival – Kravica waterfall.
Bus transport to all races is organized for all runners. The departure of the bus is at the Kravica waterfall at 5:30 p.m.
The “Scunasticus” race route starts at the Roman military camp in Gračine and immediately connects with the half marathon route. Route goes on the main road through the town of Ljubuški and on the local road towards the finsh where a small part crosses the macadam terrain. Finish is near the Kravica waterfall.
There are 4 refreshment stations on the route and it is secured by the medical service, mountain rescue service and the police.
START – Route: Roman military camp in Gračine – Humac – City of Ljubuški – Predgrađe – Staje – Kravica waterfall – Foinish
Registration fee includes:
- Race registration
- Official T-shirt
- Refresh during the race and a free meal
- Finishing medal
- Electronic diploma
- Eco friendly bag
- Bracelet for a free visit to the Kravica waterfall and the museum in Humac
- Sponsor gifts
FIRST PLACE AWARDS
Awards in the men’s and women’s categories for first place amounts:
- 1st place – 300 km
- 2nd place – 200 km
- 3rd place – 100 km
- After registering for the race, the registration fee must be paid
- Registration fee for applications from 1.3. to 1.5. is 30KM
- Registration fee for applications from 2.5. to 15.5. is 50KM
- Registration fee for group entries of 10 or more competitors is 25KMto 1.5. or 40 KM after 1.5. for one person
- Applications out of date will not be considered
- All competitors by confirming the application agree to the rules of participation set by the organizers, which are within the application form
- The number of participants is limited
Payments from BiH
- Example of a payment slip
- Registration fee for the race
- JP Parkovi d.o.o. Ljubuški
- Account number: 1544 6020 1312 9156
Payments from abroad
- Intesa Sanpaolo Banka d.d. Bosna i Hercegovina
- Swift code – UPBKBA22
- Address – Obala Kulina bana 9a, 71000 Sarajevo
- IBAN CODE – BA391544602008089133
E-mail: email@example.com Mob.: +387 63 788 373